- Minor changes in Legal, new VAT number, contact, etc.
- Import functionality only works with string parameters.
- Updated workflow for horizontal compartmentation to avoid “thin lines” in sections.
- Added BS parameters in the German components and Template
- Added over 70 new symbols in the German template.
- BFT Netherlands and Finland are released.
- New specific dutch symbols for the dutch region.
- BFT Sweden, Norway, UK, Denmark and Germany 2020 / 2021 gets version 1.3.0
- BFT Netherlands & Finlands 2020 / 2021 gets version 1.0.0
- BFT 2022 gets version 1.1.0
- Changed location for templates, to C:\Program Files\BIMFIRE\BIMFIREXX\2022\ProjectTemplates
- New workflows when creating new projects, working with IFC, QA etc.
- New help-page,
- Better categorization
- The possibility to search in the knowledge base
- Create a ticket straight from knowledgebase to the BFT team.
- Give feedback directly to the BFT team if the article needs to be more clear.
- All content has been updated to match ISO 3864-1/-2/-3/-4
- Slimmed the template to include fewer views from the beginning, all view templates still exist to recreate.
- Adaptive family for compartmentations replaces ellipse family.
- In Swedish template there has been included a Truss compartmentation family
- In Swedish template there has been included a Column compartmentation family.
- Updated Sketch title blocks to include more parameters.
- Evacuation route direction has been modified to visualize requirements better.
- Prepared template for opening requirement and wall requirement for IFC bridge.
- Includes Requirements for Structural Truss and Structural Columns.
- View filters are updated to match with the new function Dense Compartment.
- Included CIBSE content.
- Updated parameters to include the CIBSE requirements
- Made it easier to create personal evacuation plan tags for all symbols.
- Symbols in Norwegian templates have been updated such as texts
- Added several view types, which are connected to view templates.
- Added parameters for FireExits, general comments on components via Fire_EvacuationRouteDirection family.
- Added the possibility to change the distance between symbols in Legend tool
- Dense Compartment adds a door or a window requirement with the rating “unconnected” on all unconnected openings on a connected wall. The risk of missing an opening will decrease and makes it easier to find new openings in an update.
- Search Connect, select all objects in the engineering model that is connected to an object.
- Audit Trail now includes changes in Wall types / Wall Heights.
- Updated with new icons and layout.
- Released closed BETA for acoustic engineers for Revit 2022.
- Possibility to add different requirements for Spaces
- Add any opening requirements, either manual or multiple objects.
- Add wall requirements
- Audit trail
- Resolve changes
- Reset symbols to linked objects.
- Create delivery packages
- Possibility to connect any requirement to any linked object.
- Released closed BETA for engineers for Revit 2022.
- Adds the possibility to work with IFC’s from ArchiCAD
- Click on a wall or opening and compartmentation will connect to the ArchiCAD object and follow the same wall height and length.
- Use Connect fire rating to automatically connect compartmentations to openings or walls by copy/paste.
- Manually connect/disconnect engineering objects to the linked model
- Connect any chosen component to a linked object
- Use Audit trail to track changes in the IFC, both modified in location, change in length and height, and if the object has been deleted.
- Automatically update components that need to be modified or deleted
- Manually update components that need to be modified or deleted.